Priyanka Gandhi undergoes minor surgery
Forty-year-old Priyanka Gandhi underwent the surgery at Gangaram Hospital and is stable.
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi on Monday underwent a minor surgery of gall bladder in a private hospital here. Forty-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Gangaram Hospital and is stable. It was conducted by a team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery.
"During routine check up, Priyanka Gandhi-Vadra was found to have stones in the gall bladder and elective (planned) gall bladder surgery has been done this morning successfully. She is stable now," Dr DS Rana, Chairman (Board of Management of the hospital), said.
Her mother and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and brother Rahul Gandhi visited her at the hospital. "Priyanka is alright," Rahul told reporters when asked about his sister but did not give any further details.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology