Priyanka Gandhi undergoes minor surgery
Forty-year-old Priyanka Gandhi underwent the surgery at Gangaram Hospital and is stable.
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi on Monday underwent a minor surgery of gall bladder in a private hospital here. Forty-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Gangaram Hospital and is stable. It was conducted by a team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery.
"During routine check up, Priyanka Gandhi-Vadra was found to have stones in the gall bladder and elective (planned) gall bladder surgery has been done this morning successfully. She is stable now," Dr DS Rana, Chairman (Board of Management of the hospital), said.
Her mother and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and brother Rahul Gandhi visited her at the hospital. "Priyanka is alright," Rahul told reporters when asked about his sister but did not give any further details.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess