DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Priyanka Gandhi undergoes minor surgery
Forty-year-old Priyanka Gandhi underwent the surgery at Gangaram Hospital and is stable.
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi on Monday underwent a minor surgery of gall bladder in a private hospital here. Forty-year-old Priyanka underwent the surgery at Gangaram Hospital and is stable. It was conducted by a team of doctors led by Dr Praveen Bhatia of the Department of Minimal Access Surgery.
"During routine check up, Priyanka Gandhi-Vadra was found to have stones in the gall bladder and elective (planned) gall bladder surgery has been done this morning successfully. She is stable now," Dr DS Rana, Chairman (Board of Management of the hospital), said.
Her mother and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi and brother Rahul Gandhi visited her at the hospital. "Priyanka is alright," Rahul told reporters when asked about his sister but did not give any further details.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong