DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Priyanka to join Rahul in poll campaigns
The Congress hopes that Priyanka Gandhi Vadra's presence would value add to the party's chances in the state.
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi Vadra will be joining her brother Rahul Gandhi in his campaign in the Assembly Election bound Uttar Pradesh from January 13 to 15.
Unlike previous occasions Priyanka will not restrict herself to Rahul and Sonia's constituencies of Amethi and Rae Bareili, that will be a big morale boost for the Congress, which is pinning its hopes on Rahul.
It's a high stakes campaign for the Congress, especially for Rahul who has been staking out in the state.
The Congress hopes to register its presence in UP politics in which it has been reduced to number four. With the charismatic Priyanka joining the election campaign, the Congress hopes that it would value add to the party's chances in the state.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi