DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Probe Bank Transactions of All Parties: Arvind Kejriwal
File image of Arvind Kejriwal. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to set up an independent panel to probe the bank details of the last five years of all political parties and their MPs and MLAs.
"Why just BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party)? Probe the bank account details of all political parties, MPs and MLAs including AAP. But do it for the last five years. We are ready to be probed," Kejriwal said in a video message.
He added that Modi's move earlier in the day asking Bharatiya Janata Party MPs and MLAs to submit their bank transaction details from November 8 to December 31 to BJP President Amit Shah was an "ugly joke".
"There are reports that the BJP bought land worth crores just before demonetisation. It should also be probed," the Aam Aadmi Party leader said in his message on Facebook.
Kejriwal added that bank accounts of those whose bank loans were waived off should also be investigated.
"Not only that, the account details of companies like Paytm and Big Bazaar for whom you (Modi) do advertising should also be probed," he added.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes