DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sodomy case: Court rejects Raghavji's bail plea
Raghavji, who was remanded to judicial custody till July 22, will now move high court for bail.
Bhopal: Bhopal session court on Thursday rejected former Madhya Pradesh finance minister Raghavji's bail plea in the alleged sodomy case. Raghavji, who was remanded to judicial custody till July 22, will now move high court for bail.
Raghavji was forced to quit the finance minister position following the sodomy allegations by his domestic help. He was also expelled from the BJP's membership. CNN-IBN had accessed the CD that allegedly showed Raghavji and his aides sexually abusing the domestic help.
The former minister had, however, denied sodomy allegations saying he was not aware of the CD. "The boy left a month back. If he has put any such allegations of sodomy against me, they are all baseless," Raghavji had said.
Police officials had arrested the sacked minister from the flat of one of his relatives in Bhopal and had taken him to Habibganj police station.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand