Sodomy case: Court rejects Raghavji's bail plea
Raghavji, who was remanded to judicial custody till July 22, will now move high court for bail.
Bhopal: Bhopal session court on Thursday rejected former Madhya Pradesh finance minister Raghavji's bail plea in the alleged sodomy case. Raghavji, who was remanded to judicial custody till July 22, will now move high court for bail.
Raghavji was forced to quit the finance minister position following the sodomy allegations by his domestic help. He was also expelled from the BJP's membership. CNN-IBN had accessed the CD that allegedly showed Raghavji and his aides sexually abusing the domestic help.
The former minister had, however, denied sodomy allegations saying he was not aware of the CD. "The boy left a month back. If he has put any such allegations of sodomy against me, they are all baseless," Raghavji had said.
Police officials had arrested the sacked minister from the flat of one of his relatives in Bhopal and had taken him to Habibganj police station.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology