DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sodomy case: Court to hear MP ex-minister Raghavji's anticipatory bail plea today
Raghavji had resigned on Friday as the MP Finance Minister following allegations that he sodomised his domestic help.
Bhopal: A sessions court will on Tuesday hear the anticipatory bail plea of sacked Madhya Pradesh finance minister Raghavji in connection with a sodomy case.
Raghavji on Monday applied for an anticipatory bail after police registered an FIR against him and his two associates for allegedly sodomising his domestic help.
Raghavji was expelled from BJP on Sunday after his help Rajkumar Dangi alleged that the minister had forced him to indulge in unnatural sex for last three-and-half years and also threatened him with dire consequences if he revealed it to anybody. Dangi had filed a complaint with police citing a CD purportedly showing Raghavji (79) in "compromising" positions.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh