Sodomy case: Court to hear MP ex-minister Raghavji's anticipatory bail plea today
Raghavji had resigned on Friday as the MP Finance Minister following allegations that he sodomised his domestic help.
Bhopal: A sessions court will on Tuesday hear the anticipatory bail plea of sacked Madhya Pradesh finance minister Raghavji in connection with a sodomy case.
Raghavji on Monday applied for an anticipatory bail after police registered an FIR against him and his two associates for allegedly sodomising his domestic help.
Raghavji was expelled from BJP on Sunday after his help Rajkumar Dangi alleged that the minister had forced him to indulge in unnatural sex for last three-and-half years and also threatened him with dire consequences if he revealed it to anybody. Dangi had filed a complaint with police citing a CD purportedly showing Raghavji (79) in "compromising" positions.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology