Sodomy case: Court to hear MP ex-minister Raghavji's anticipatory bail plea today
Raghavji had resigned on Friday as the MP Finance Minister following allegations that he sodomised his domestic help.
Bhopal: A sessions court will on Tuesday hear the anticipatory bail plea of sacked Madhya Pradesh finance minister Raghavji in connection with a sodomy case.
Raghavji on Monday applied for an anticipatory bail after police registered an FIR against him and his two associates for allegedly sodomising his domestic help.
Raghavji was expelled from BJP on Sunday after his help Rajkumar Dangi alleged that the minister had forced him to indulge in unnatural sex for last three-and-half years and also threatened him with dire consequences if he revealed it to anybody. Dangi had filed a complaint with police citing a CD purportedly showing Raghavji (79) in "compromising" positions.
With Additional Inputs From PTI
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed