Rahul Gandhi, AK Antony to campaign in Nagaland
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts.
Kohima: Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Antony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 assembly elections.
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie told reporters here on February 12.
Antony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pf tsero in Phek district.
Recommended For You
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards