DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rahul Gandhi, AK Antony to campaign in Nagaland
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts.
Kohima: Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Antony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 assembly elections.
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie told reporters here on February 12.
Antony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pf tsero in Phek district.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi