Rahul Gandhi, AK Antony to campaign in Nagaland
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts.
Kohima: Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Antony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 assembly elections.
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie told reporters here on February 12.
Antony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pf tsero in Phek district.
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- BSF Seizes Gold Bars, One Bangaladeshi National Arrested