Rahul Gandhi, AK Antony to campaign in Nagaland
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts.
Kohima: Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Antony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 assembly elections.
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie told reporters here on February 12.
Antony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pf tsero in Phek district.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology