Rahul Gandhi, AK Antony to campaign in Nagaland
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts.
Kohima: Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and Defence Minister AK Antony would campaign in Nagaland for the February 23 assembly elections.
Gandhi would arrive on February 14 and address two election rallies in Mon and Tuensang districts, NPCC General Secretary Medokul Sophie told reporters here on February 12.
Antony will arrive on February 16 to address an election rally at Pf tsero in Phek district.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan