Rahul Gandhi arrives in Madhya Pradesh for two-day visit
Rahul Gandhi arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter.
Dhar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday arrived in Mohankheda, about 40 km from Dhar, as part of his two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh.
Rahul arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter at around 10.30 am.
Rahul went to a Jain temple immediately after his arrival and offered prayers for about 20 minutes. Later, he went to hold a meeting of Congress leaders and workers from 14 parliamentary constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh, Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh, State Youth Congress president Priyavrat Singh, Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and party General Secretary (in-charge of Madhya Pradesh) BK Hariprasad received Rahul Gandhi in Mohankheda.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement