DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rahul Gandhi arrives in Madhya Pradesh for two-day visit
Rahul Gandhi arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter.
Dhar: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday arrived in Mohankheda, about 40 km from Dhar, as part of his two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh.
Rahul arrived in Mohankheda from Indore along with state Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, in a helicopter at around 10.30 am.
Rahul went to a Jain temple immediately after his arrival and offered prayers for about 20 minutes. Later, he went to hold a meeting of Congress leaders and workers from 14 parliamentary constituencies in Madhya Pradesh.
Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh, Leader of the Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh, State Youth Congress president Priyavrat Singh, Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and party General Secretary (in-charge of Madhya Pradesh) BK Hariprasad received Rahul Gandhi in Mohankheda.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong