Rahul Gandhi Dissuades Congress MPs From Raising Hacking Issue in Parliament
File photo of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday dissuaded his party MPs from raising in
Parliament the hacking of his Twitter account saying "we should not blow up such issue", according to Mallikarjun Kharge.
"We wanted to raise this issue. But when we discussed it with Rahul-ji, he said Parliament should not be used for raising the purpose. He said we should not blow up such issue if any person commits such insensible act," Kharge, who is Leader of Congress in the Lok Sabha, told reporters outside Parliament.
A day after the hacking of Rahul's Twitter account, the official Twitter account of Indian National Congress was also hacked today.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Release Creates a Ruckus For Other Regional Films
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Does Not Believe in Playing Safe
- Baahubali 2 Breaks Dangal's Record; 1 Million Advanced Tickets Booked
- Facebook's Adit Vaidya, On How Groups Can Help 184 Million Monthly Active Indian Users
- Katrina Looks Smoking Hot In Her Latest Photoshoot, See Pic