Rahul Gandhi Dissuades Congress MPs From Raising Hacking Issue in Parliament
File photo of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday dissuaded his party MPs from raising in
Parliament the hacking of his Twitter account saying "we should not blow up such issue", according to Mallikarjun Kharge.
"We wanted to raise this issue. But when we discussed it with Rahul-ji, he said Parliament should not be used for raising the purpose. He said we should not blow up such issue if any person commits such insensible act," Kharge, who is Leader of Congress in the Lok Sabha, told reporters outside Parliament.
A day after the hacking of Rahul's Twitter account, the official Twitter account of Indian National Congress was also hacked today.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Birthday Surprise!Rani Mukerji Shares A Picture Of Daughter Adira On Her First Birthday
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- MILESTONE MANIndia vs England: Ravichandran Ashwin Equals Kapil Dev's Mark of 23 Five-Wicket Hauls
- DOPE MESSOver 1,000 Russian Athletes Benefited from Doping Conspiracy