Rahul Gandhi Dissuades Congress MPs From Raising Hacking Issue in Parliament
File photo of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday dissuaded his party MPs from raising in
Parliament the hacking of his Twitter account saying "we should not blow up such issue", according to Mallikarjun Kharge.
"We wanted to raise this issue. But when we discussed it with Rahul-ji, he said Parliament should not be used for raising the purpose. He said we should not blow up such issue if any person commits such insensible act," Kharge, who is Leader of Congress in the Lok Sabha, told reporters outside Parliament.
A day after the hacking of Rahul's Twitter account, the official Twitter account of Indian National Congress was also hacked today.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh Missing at Eden Gardens
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Air India Blocks Omar Abdullah on Twitter; No One Knows Why
- Why Sushant Singh Rajput Is The Most Promising Bollywood Actor Right Now
- Brendon McCullum Foxed by a Chewing Gum