Rahul Gandhi Dissuades Congress MPs From Raising Hacking Issue in Parliament
File photo of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday dissuaded his party MPs from raising in
Parliament the hacking of his Twitter account saying "we should not blow up such issue", according to Mallikarjun Kharge.
"We wanted to raise this issue. But when we discussed it with Rahul-ji, he said Parliament should not be used for raising the purpose. He said we should not blow up such issue if any person commits such insensible act," Kharge, who is Leader of Congress in the Lok Sabha, told reporters outside Parliament.
A day after the hacking of Rahul's Twitter account, the official Twitter account of Indian National Congress was also hacked today.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology