Rahul Gandhi Dissuades Congress MPs From Raising Hacking Issue in Parliament
File photo of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday dissuaded his party MPs from raising in
Parliament the hacking of his Twitter account saying "we should not blow up such issue", according to Mallikarjun Kharge.
"We wanted to raise this issue. But when we discussed it with Rahul-ji, he said Parliament should not be used for raising the purpose. He said we should not blow up such issue if any person commits such insensible act," Kharge, who is Leader of Congress in the Lok Sabha, told reporters outside Parliament.
A day after the hacking of Rahul's Twitter account, the official Twitter account of Indian National Congress was also hacked today.
Recommended For You
- Honda CLIQ Review: The Grown-up Navi That's Not Just Another Activa
- Tubelight Review: Recommended Strictly For Salman's Die-hard Fans
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Pehredaar Piya Ki Promo Sees An Adult Woman Married To a Kid, Cue In The Cringes
- 2-Minute Exercise: Gauahar Khan Talks About The Benefits of Squats