Rahul Gandhi has black money abroad: Jethmalani
Ram Jethmalani made the remark as he shared the dais with yoga guru Ramdev at his protest venue Ambedkar Stadium.
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi was amongst those who had black money abroad, veteran lawyer and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Ram Jethmalani said on Tuesday.
Jethmalani made the remark as he shared the dais with yoga guru Ramdev at his protest venue Ambedkar Stadium.
He said, "Rahul Gandhi's name is there in the list of those whose money is stashed abroad. The Congress party wants to hide the name of its leaders in the list."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"