Rahul Gandhi meets slain UP DSP's family
The Congress leader met the family of slain DSP Zia-ul-Haq at his native village and extended his condolences.
Deoria: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday met the family of slain DSP Zia-ul-Haq at his native village and extended his condolences over the police officer's murder.
The Congress leader drove from Gorakhpur to Deoria to meet the Haq's family and extend his condolences on the killing of the DSP in Kunda area of Pratapgarh district last week.
Heavy security arrangements were made in the village and media personnel were also stopped at a distance from the slain police officer's house.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right