Rahul Gandhi Targets Narendra Modi, Terms IDS as 'Fair and Lovely' Scheme
File photo of Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi. (Twitter/@OfficeOfRG)
Meerut: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday lashed out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying that instead of fulfilling the poll promise of bringing black money back, he has brought schemes to convert that into white.
"Modiji had said that he has 56-inch chest to fight corruption, but instead of bringing black money back, he brought a fair and lovely scheme to convert the black money into white," Rahul said while addressing a gathering during his final leg of 'Kisan Yatra'.
Rahul Gandhi's last leg of Kisan Yatra began from Meerut and will conclude at Delhi's Parliament Street.
"Modiji has also said the farmers, small traders and businessmen didn't get the money, but 15 of his businessman friends did get. Only Modiji and his friends are having good time," the Congress leader said.
Rahul promised that if the Congress is voted to power in Uttar Pradesh, it would not be a government for only 15 people, but for the people of all classes and sects.
Rahul, who began his 26-day Kisan Yatra from Deoria in Uttar Pradesh, will first pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat on reaching Delhi.
Recommended For You
- #TrendingMaisie Williams Topless Pictures Leaked Online; Aren't Explicit Says Rep
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story
- First LookNew 2017 Toyota Prius First Look: Launches in India in January 2017