Rahul Gandhi to visit Amethi from April 30
This will be Rahul Gandhi's first visit to Uttar Pradesh after his party's dismal show in the Assembly elections.
Lucknow: Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi will visit his Parliamentary constituency Amethi from April 30 to May 2 for the first time since his party's drubbing in the recent Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
According to Gandhi's office in New Delhi, he will interact with party workers in his Parliamentary Constituency.
This will be his first visit to Uttar Pradesh after his party's dismal show in the Assembly elections in which he had led the campaign from the front, criss-crossing the state and addressing hundreds of election meetings.
The party had also fared poorly in the constituencies represented by Gandhi and his mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Rae Bareli.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Will The Film Industry Be Kind to Kangana Ranaut Post Her Koffee Outing?
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner