DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rahul Gandhi to visit Amethi from April 30
This will be Rahul Gandhi's first visit to Uttar Pradesh after his party's dismal show in the Assembly elections.
Lucknow: Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi will visit his Parliamentary constituency Amethi from April 30 to May 2 for the first time since his party's drubbing in the recent Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
According to Gandhi's office in New Delhi, he will interact with party workers in his Parliamentary Constituency.
This will be his first visit to Uttar Pradesh after his party's dismal show in the Assembly elections in which he had led the campaign from the front, criss-crossing the state and addressing hundreds of election meetings.
The party had also fared poorly in the constituencies represented by Gandhi and his mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Rae Bareli.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes