Rahul Gandhi to visit Amethi from April 30
This will be Rahul Gandhi's first visit to Uttar Pradesh after his party's dismal show in the Assembly elections.
Lucknow: Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi will visit his Parliamentary constituency Amethi from April 30 to May 2 for the first time since his party's drubbing in the recent Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh.
According to Gandhi's office in New Delhi, he will interact with party workers in his Parliamentary Constituency.
This will be his first visit to Uttar Pradesh after his party's dismal show in the Assembly elections in which he had led the campaign from the front, criss-crossing the state and addressing hundreds of election meetings.
The party had also fared poorly in the constituencies represented by Gandhi and his mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, Rae Bareli.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony