Rahul Gandhi's visit to Maharashtra cancelled
Rahul Gandhi was to visit villages in Osmanabad and Jalna districts of Maharashtra.
New Delhi: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi's proposed visit to Maharashtra on Monday to interact with farmers has been cancelled, his office said Saturday.
However, it did not assign a reason for cancelling the visit.
An earlier statement had said that Rahul Gandhi was to go to villages in Osmanabad and Jalna districts of Maharashtra. He was to visit piped water schemes and interact with farmers.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets