DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rahul Gandhi's visit to Maharashtra cancelled
Rahul Gandhi was to visit villages in Osmanabad and Jalna districts of Maharashtra.
New Delhi: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi's proposed visit to Maharashtra on Monday to interact with farmers has been cancelled, his office said Saturday.
However, it did not assign a reason for cancelling the visit.
An earlier statement had said that Rahul Gandhi was to go to villages in Osmanabad and Jalna districts of Maharashtra. He was to visit piped water schemes and interact with farmers.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi