Rahul Promises to Wave off Farm Loans if Elected in UP
File image of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
Saharanpur: Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday said that farm loans will be waived off and the power tariff be reduced to half, if Congress comes to power in the UP assembly polls next year.
Congress Vice President was speaking to farmers in Maniharan in Rampur during 'Kisan Yatra'. He accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of not fulfilling the promises given by
He alleged that the Central government has given Rs 1.10 lakh crore to industrialists, which was assured to be given to farmers.
He also said that the electricity bill will be reduced to half and farmers' loans will be waive off if Congress came to power in UP.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Wedding bellsAfter Yuvraj-Hazel's Wedding, Cricketer Ishant Sharma Ties The Knot
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings