Rahul Promises to Wave off Farm Loans if Elected in UP
File image of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
Saharanpur: Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday said that farm loans will be waived off and the power tariff be reduced to half, if Congress comes to power in the UP assembly polls next year.
Congress Vice President was speaking to farmers in Maniharan in Rampur during 'Kisan Yatra'. He accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of not fulfilling the promises given by
He alleged that the Central government has given Rs 1.10 lakh crore to industrialists, which was assured to be given to farmers.
He also said that the electricity bill will be reduced to half and farmers' loans will be waive off if Congress came to power in UP.
Recommended For You
- 'Uthappa Needed Convincing Before Changing his Batting Stance'
- Remembering Vinod Khanna: 15 Films That Celebrate the Legacy of the Actor
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It