Rahul's promise to change UP an eyewash: JD(U)
Dubbing the manifestos of SP, BJP and Congress as a joke, the JD(U) chief said they are all aimed at misguiding the people.
Azamgarh: The JD(U) on Wednesday termed Congress leader Rahul Gandhi's promise to change the picture of Uttar Pradesh in five years if his party came to power as 'an eyewash'.
"The promise of changing the picture of Uttar Pradesh in five years coming from a leader of a party which has been in government for 45 years is nothing but an eyewash," JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav said at an election meeting in Azamgarh.
"His party has been in power for 45 years during which the state had been lagging behind...it seems like Kumbhakaran they are still in slumber and seeking another term to mislead the people," the NDA convenor said.
Dubbing the manifestos of SP, BJP and Congress as a joke, Yadav said they are all aimed at misguiding the people.
Training his guns at Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati, he alleged that she had no concern for the problems of people and accused her of remaining busy in installing statues in the state during her tenure.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology