DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rail Budget practical, implementable: Chidambaram
Finance Minister P Chidambaram said that his cabinet colleague Pawan Kumar Bansal has presented the finances of the railways in a very candid manner.
New Delhi: Terming the Railway Budget for 2012-13 as "practical and implementable", Finance Minister P Chidambaram on Tuesday said that his cabinet colleague Pawan Kumar Bansal has presented the finances of the railways in a very candid manner. "The Railway Minister has presented a very responsible, practical and implementable budget," Chidambram said.
Chidambaram, who will present the General Budget for fiscal 2012-13 on February 28, said, "Within the resources the railways can mobilise, I think he (Bansal) has done a remarkable job of providing new trains, new lines, extensions, capital works and production facilities."
On the financial conditions of the railways, he said, "I think after many years, he (the Minister) has candidly stated the finances of the railways... I think it is a very commendable budget."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings