Raj Thackeray's son may join MNS
While Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray's son Aditya has made inroads into politics with his Yuva Sena, MNS chief Raj Thackeray's son Amit made his debut in the political arena.
Mumbai, After the Shiv Sena, a son has also risen in Raj Thackeray's Maharashtra Navnirman Sena.
Raj's son, 18-year-old Amit, made his maiden foray into an election campaign but preferred to remain a mute participant as he joined his father, mother Sharmila and sister Urvashi in the heat and dust of the MNS's street campaign Monday in Mumbai's eastern suburbs for the Feb 16 Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) polls.
The road show became an instant showpiece - many thousands of curious Mumbaikars flocked to catch a glimpse as Amit travelled in an open vehicle the whole day.
Gujjar said, "He lets his father and other party officials do all the public speaking, but his presence is there,"."He will accompany his father for the next few days and then will be immersed in his university examinations due to start soon," Gujjar revealed.
Amit's cousin Aditya - son of Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, the estranged cousin of Raj - has also plunged full-fledged into politicking for retaining the party.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands