DSP murder: Raja Bhaiya booked for criminal conspiracy
The ADG, Law and Order, Uttar Pradesh, Arun Kumar added that the UP Police will investigate the case until the CBI takes it over.
New Delhi: The ADG, Law and Order, Uttar Pradesh, Arun Kumar on Monday said that a case had been registered against Raja Bhaiya and that he had been booked for criminal conspiracy. "A case against a minister itself is a big step. The case against him is of criminal conspiracy."
Kumar added that two people had already been arrested in the case and that the UP police will investigate the case until CBI takes it over.
"After speaking to friends and relatives, I ordered to lodge and FIR. I didn't ask anybody before registering a case against Raja Bhaiya. This is a strong signal given," he added.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Jaguar F-Pace Launch in India on October 20, Price Starts at Rs 68.4 Lakh
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump