DSP murder: Raja Bhaiya booked for criminal conspiracy
The ADG, Law and Order, Uttar Pradesh, Arun Kumar added that the UP Police will investigate the case until the CBI takes it over.
New Delhi: The ADG, Law and Order, Uttar Pradesh, Arun Kumar on Monday said that a case had been registered against Raja Bhaiya and that he had been booked for criminal conspiracy. "A case against a minister itself is a big step. The case against him is of criminal conspiracy."
Kumar added that two people had already been arrested in the case and that the UP police will investigate the case until CBI takes it over.
"After speaking to friends and relatives, I ordered to lodge and FIR. I didn't ask anybody before registering a case against Raja Bhaiya. This is a strong signal given," he added.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless