DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Kunda DSP murder: Court to hear plea seeking lie detection test on Raja Bhaiya
Raja Bhaiya was questioned by the CBI early in May about his relations with Kunda Deputy SP Zia-ul-Haq who was murdered in March.
New Delhi: A special court will hear a plea by CBI which has sought permission to conduct a lie detection test on former UP minister Raja Bhaiya in connection with the Kunda Deputy SP Zia-ul-Haque's murder probe.
The plea was filed along with a consent letter from the former UP Minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh for the test. Raja Bhaiya was questioned by the CBI early in May about his relations with Zia-ul-Haq who was murdered in March. Raja Bhaiya has so far denied his role in the murder.
The application was moved in court with Raja Bhaiya's consent. Haque's wife Parveen Azad had accused the SP leader of being involved in the murder which took place on March 2.
The allegations had forced him to resign as a minister and he was extensively questioned by the CBI last month.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong