DSP murder: CBI to continue questioning Raja Bhaiya on Thursday
Former UP minister Raja Bhaiya was questioned for over 11 hours on Wednesday.
New Delhi: Former Uttar Pradesh minister Raja Bhaiya will be questioned by the CBI again on Thursday in connection with the Kunda DSP murder. Raja Bhaiya was questioned for over 11 hours on Wednesday. CBI sources said the leader may be booked for conspiracy to murder.
Raja Bhaiya refused to speak on the nature of his interrogation, saying, "Let's wait for investigations to be complete. The questioning will continue tomorrow also."
CBI sources said that Raja Bhaiya's call records showed that he knew exactly what was going on on the fateful night when DSP Zia-ul-Haq was killed and added that his driver Rohit Singh and aide Guddu Singh couldn't have killed the DSP without his knowledge and support.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals