DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DSP murder: CBI to continue questioning Raja Bhaiya on Thursday
Former UP minister Raja Bhaiya was questioned for over 11 hours on Wednesday.
New Delhi: Former Uttar Pradesh minister Raja Bhaiya will be questioned by the CBI again on Thursday in connection with the Kunda DSP murder. Raja Bhaiya was questioned for over 11 hours on Wednesday. CBI sources said the leader may be booked for conspiracy to murder.
Raja Bhaiya refused to speak on the nature of his interrogation, saying, "Let's wait for investigations to be complete. The questioning will continue tomorrow also."
CBI sources said that Raja Bhaiya's call records showed that he knew exactly what was going on on the fateful night when DSP Zia-ul-Haq was killed and added that his driver Rohit Singh and aide Guddu Singh couldn't have killed the DSP without his knowledge and support.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet