Raje slams Gehlot govt, promises 'new Rajasthan' if BJP returned to power
Vasundhara Raje questioned the BPL housing policy of the state government and claimed that "a house cannot be constructed at cost of Rs 50,000".
Bundi: Rajasthan BJP chief Vasundhara Raje on Monday kept up her attack on the Congress-ruled government on issues such as corruption and unemployment even as she presented a vision of a 'New Rajasthan' if her party was returned to power in the upcoming Assembly elections.
Addressing a gathering at Hindoli on Monday on another stop in her Suraj Sankalp Yatra to drum up support for BJP, the former Rajasthan chief minister and party state president alleged that the Ashok Gehlot government's performance left a lot to be desired.
"This government could purchase only 3 lakh tons of wheat," Raje said, adding that Madhya Pradesh government had managed to procure about 40 lakh tons of wheat from farmers. She questioned the Below Poverty Line housing policy of the state government and claimed that "a house cannot be constructed at cost of Rs 50,000".
"Our government provided employment to 10 lakh youths," Raje said, pointing out the Congress government's alleged failure in that department. Accompanied by leader of Opposition Gulab Chand Katariya and several others, Raje on Monday addressed public meetings in Bundi and Hindoli in the last phase of her yatra in the Hadouti region.
Rajya Sabha MP VP Singh, local MLAs Ashok Dogera, Prabhulal Saini, Om Birla, Bhawani Singh Rajawat and former minister Babulal Verma were among those who shared the dais with Raje during the public meetings in Hadouti.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats For Women Rights, Slams Triple Talaq
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public