DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Advani has conceded defeat in 2014: Congress
LK Advani had written in his blog that a non-BJP, non-Congress PM was 'feasible' in 2014.
New Delhi: Reacting to senior BJP leader LK Advani's comments on his blog on Sunday, whereby he wrote that a non-BJP, non-Congress PM was 'feasible' in 2014, the Congress said that it was nothing but an admission of defeat.
"He has conceded defeat. He has said that a BJP prime minister cannot be made in the 2014 General Elections," said Congress leader Rajeev Shukla. "I hope that history repeats itself and the people vote against the wishes of the BJP," he added.
He continued, "I don't think anyone should comment about other political parties. If they see the situation of their own party, that will be better."
He further said that the issue was one between the BJP and Nitish Kumar. "I don't like to comment on it."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users