Advani has conceded defeat in 2014: Congress
LK Advani had written in his blog that a non-BJP, non-Congress PM was 'feasible' in 2014.
New Delhi: Reacting to senior BJP leader LK Advani's comments on his blog on Sunday, whereby he wrote that a non-BJP, non-Congress PM was 'feasible' in 2014, the Congress said that it was nothing but an admission of defeat.
"He has conceded defeat. He has said that a BJP prime minister cannot be made in the 2014 General Elections," said Congress leader Rajeev Shukla. "I hope that history repeats itself and the people vote against the wishes of the BJP," he added.
He continued, "I don't think anyone should comment about other political parties. If they see the situation of their own party, that will be better."
He further said that the issue was one between the BJP and Nitish Kumar. "I don't like to comment on it."
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits
- RIPJayalalithaa the Actor: Films That Mirrored Her Versatility