DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajnath Singh to lead BJP's UP 'jail bharo' stir
BJP state unit president said that his party would maintain the momentum both inside and outside Parliament against its "wrong policies".
Lucknow: BJP president Rajnath Singh will lead the party's 'jail bharo' agitation in Lucknow on June 2, 2013 against corruption under the UPA rule. BJP state unit president, Laxmi Kant Bajpai, who reviewed the preparation for the week-long agitation starting May 27, said that besides the national president, newly appointed in-charge of the state affairs, Amit Shah will also be present in Rampur during the agitation on May 29.
Claiming that there was an atmosphere against the UPA government, Bajpai said that his party would maintain the momentum both inside and outside Parliament against its "wrong policies". Meanwhile, former UP chief minister Kalyan Singh, who has yet to formally join BJP, was on Tuesday seen in the party office.
Though sources said that Kalyan addressed the meeting to review the preparation, Bajpai when contacted said that he had come to the office to pick his son Rajvir Singh who has already been made state vice-president.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs