Rajnath slams BSP, SP for supporting UPA government
Singh slammed the Samajwadi Party state government for the alleged failure to clear the dues sugarcane farmers.
Saharanpur: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Friday hit out the SP and BSP for extending support to the UPA government saying the two political parties have cheated the people by backing Congress and its allies at the Centre. "Despite their differences with the Congress, both SP and BSP have cheated people by supporting the UPA government," he said in public rally in Saharanpur.
"The UPA government does not have the required majority, but it was the support of BSP and SP due to some reasons, it was still in power," he said. Singh held Congress responsible for the problems faced by the common man. "Since independence, Congress has been in power for more than five decades, but it failed to take decisions to benefit the people," he said.
He also slammed the Samajwadi Party state government for the alleged failure to clear the dues sugarcane farmers. "The pending dues of sugarcane farmers should be immediately cleared," he said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia 1st Test, Live Score: Day 1 from Pune
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India