DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajnath slams BSP, SP for supporting UPA government
Singh slammed the Samajwadi Party state government for the alleged failure to clear the dues sugarcane farmers.
Saharanpur: BJP president Rajnath Singh on Friday hit out the SP and BSP for extending support to the UPA government saying the two political parties have cheated the people by backing Congress and its allies at the Centre. "Despite their differences with the Congress, both SP and BSP have cheated people by supporting the UPA government," he said in public rally in Saharanpur.
"The UPA government does not have the required majority, but it was the support of BSP and SP due to some reasons, it was still in power," he said. Singh held Congress responsible for the problems faced by the common man. "Since independence, Congress has been in power for more than five decades, but it failed to take decisions to benefit the people," he said.
He also slammed the Samajwadi Party state government for the alleged failure to clear the dues sugarcane farmers. "The pending dues of sugarcane farmers should be immediately cleared," he said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet