Rajnath to visit Hyderabad, meet families of blast victims
The BJP leader will also visit the hospitals where the injured are being treated and later meet the kin of those killed
New Delhi: BJP President Rajnath Singh will visit Hyderabad on Friday to meet the injured and family members of those killed in the twin blasts in the city. Rajnath, accompanied by BJP MP and spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain and party secretary Murlidhar Rao, is likely to visit the Dilsukh Nagar area of Hyderabad where the two blasts took place on Thursday evening.
The BJP leaders will also visit the hospitals where the injured are being treated and later meet the kin of those killed. BJP is also likely to demand suspension of Question Hour in Lok Sabha to discuss the terror issue.
In a statement issued on Thursday, the BJP Chief had condoled the death of innocent people in the blast and demanded that immediate steps be taken to provide relief to the injured. Fourteen people were killed and 110 injured, six of them critically when two powerful near simultaneous blasts ripped through a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Dilsukh Nagar area in Hyderabad on Thursday.
The blasts triggered by Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) tied to two bicycles took place at two sites 100 metres apart outside a roadside eatery near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in the area located on the Hyderabad-Vijaywada National Highway in Cyberabad police limits.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview