DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajya Sabha adjourned till noon after BJP, SP uproar
BJP members shouted slogans demanding resignation of the PM while Left members held banners on the multi-crore chit fund fraud in West Bengal.
New Delhi: Rajya Sabha was on Thursday was adjourned till noon after opposition BJP and UPA ally SP created ruckus in the House over separate issues.
While BJP persisted with its demand for resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the coalgate scam, SP members trooped into the well raising the issue of Chinese incursion.
Hardly had Chairman Hamid Ansari called the House to order, BJP, SP and Left members were on their feet. BJP members shouted slogans demanding resignation of the Prime Minister while Left members held banners on the multi-crore chit fund fraud in West Bengal.
"Protect interest of subscribers and agents of Saradha Chit Fund scam," the posters read. As Ansari took up the first listed question, BJP and SP members trooped into the Well.
"Sharam karo, sharam karo, Pradhan Mantri sharam karo (shame, shame, prime minister)," the BJP members shouted. Ansari asked members to go back to their places saying it was Question Hour. As his pleas went unheeded, Ansari adjourned the House till noon.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong