Rampant corruption in BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh: Sibal
Kapil Sibal said the people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013.
Bhopal: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal on Sunday alleged that there was "rampant corruption" under the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
At a press conference in Bhopal, he said crores of rupees had been recovered in raids on the residence of an IAS couple in the state and it appeared as if the entire bureaucracy was corrupt, but the state government was not doing anything about it.
The people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013, Sibal said.
He also claimed that news channels did not highlight the good work of UPA. "This happens because the (coverage of) good work by the UPA-II may not lead to rise in TRPs," Sibal said.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary