DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rampant corruption in BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh: Sibal
Kapil Sibal said the people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013.
Bhopal: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal on Sunday alleged that there was "rampant corruption" under the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
At a press conference in Bhopal, he said crores of rupees had been recovered in raids on the residence of an IAS couple in the state and it appeared as if the entire bureaucracy was corrupt, but the state government was not doing anything about it.
The people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013, Sibal said.
He also claimed that news channels did not highlight the good work of UPA. "This happens because the (coverage of) good work by the UPA-II may not lead to rise in TRPs," Sibal said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings