Rampant corruption in BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh: Sibal
Kapil Sibal said the people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013.
Bhopal: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal on Sunday alleged that there was "rampant corruption" under the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
At a press conference in Bhopal, he said crores of rupees had been recovered in raids on the residence of an IAS couple in the state and it appeared as if the entire bureaucracy was corrupt, but the state government was not doing anything about it.
The people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013, Sibal said.
He also claimed that news channels did not highlight the good work of UPA. "This happens because the (coverage of) good work by the UPA-II may not lead to rise in TRPs," Sibal said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines