Rampant corruption in BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh: Sibal
Kapil Sibal said the people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013.
Bhopal: Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal on Sunday alleged that there was "rampant corruption" under the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
At a press conference in Bhopal, he said crores of rupees had been recovered in raids on the residence of an IAS couple in the state and it appeared as if the entire bureaucracy was corrupt, but the state government was not doing anything about it.
The people had now seen the true face of BJP and they would defeat it in the Assembly elections in November 2013, Sibal said.
He also claimed that news channels did not highlight the good work of UPA. "This happens because the (coverage of) good work by the UPA-II may not lead to rise in TRPs," Sibal said.
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu