Ratan Tata condoles Bal Thackeray's death
Calling him a "strong leader" respected and admired by many, Ratan Tata condoled the death of Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray.
Mumbai: Calling him a "strong leader" respected and admired by many, Tata Sons Chairman Ratan Tata on Saturday condoled the death of Shiv Sena patriarch Bal Thackeray. "Mr Balasaheb Thackeray was a strong leader of his people respected and admired by many. He was outspoken but driven by his principles," Tata Sons Chairman Ratan N Tata said in a condolence message.
"My condolences go out to the members of his family. He has left his mark on Mumbai and Maharashtra, and will be missed by many," he added.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Jimmy Neesham to Miss Kolkata Test, Jeetan Patel's Arrival Delayed
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test