DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Vayalar Ravi seen making sexist remarks at a female reporter
In the video, the Union Minister is seen asking the reporter if she has had a personal problem with PJ Kurien.
Thiruvananthapuram: There was an outrage in Kerala after Union Minister Vayalar Ravi was caught on video making a personal swipe at a female reporter who wanted his reaction on PJ Kurien's alleged involvement in the 1996 Suryanelli gangrape case.
In the video, Ravi is seen asking the reporter if she has had a personal problem with Kurien. Women journalists in Kerala have expressed outrage over the incident and staged protests.
When the reporter asked Ravi for his comments, Ravi is seen saying, "Do you have anything personal against Kurien? I am sure you do. Has something happened between you and him in the past?"
However, the Union Minister has now apologised to the reporter.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi