Vayalar Ravi seen making sexist remarks at a female reporter
In the video, the Union Minister is seen asking the reporter if she has had a personal problem with PJ Kurien.
Thiruvananthapuram: There was an outrage in Kerala after Union Minister Vayalar Ravi was caught on video making a personal swipe at a female reporter who wanted his reaction on PJ Kurien's alleged involvement in the 1996 Suryanelli gangrape case.
In the video, Ravi is seen asking the reporter if she has had a personal problem with Kurien. Women journalists in Kerala have expressed outrage over the incident and staged protests.
When the reporter asked Ravi for his comments, Ravi is seen saying, "Do you have anything personal against Kurien? I am sure you do. Has something happened between you and him in the past?"
However, the Union Minister has now apologised to the reporter.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev's 37-Year Old Home Season Record
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1