Vayalar Ravi seen making sexist remarks at a female reporter
In the video, the Union Minister is seen asking the reporter if she has had a personal problem with PJ Kurien.
Thiruvananthapuram: There was an outrage in Kerala after Union Minister Vayalar Ravi was caught on video making a personal swipe at a female reporter who wanted his reaction on PJ Kurien's alleged involvement in the 1996 Suryanelli gangrape case.
In the video, Ravi is seen asking the reporter if she has had a personal problem with Kurien. Women journalists in Kerala have expressed outrage over the incident and staged protests.
When the reporter asked Ravi for his comments, Ravi is seen saying, "Do you have anything personal against Kurien? I am sure you do. Has something happened between you and him in the past?"
However, the Union Minister has now apologised to the reporter.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Wayne Rooney Plays Where he Wants, Says Sam Allardyce
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease