DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rayalseema leaders to urge Centre to keep AP united
The party leaders have also decided to launch the Rayalaseema Political Joint Action Committee within a fortnight.
Kadapa: In the backdrop of Telangana agitation, leaders from four districts of Andhra Pradesh's Rayalseema region on Friday resolved to request the Central government to keep the state united.
Rajya Sabha MP and TDP leader MV Mysoora Reddy moved the resolutions at the end of the meeting among the leaders from Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor and Anantapur districts in.
The meeting also urged Congress leaders from Rayalseema, committed towards a united AP, to send a delegation to party high command to explain about their stand, besides the need to solve problems of the drought prone region.
The leaders also resolved to send an all party delegation to New Delhi for discussions with central leaders, whenever called for.
They also decided to launch the Rayalaseema Political Joint Action Committee within a fortnight.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean-Salazar's Revenge Review: This One Doesn't Disappoint
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs