Re-poll ordered in two Maharashtra polling stations
The re-polling would be held on Thursday.
New Delhi: The Election Commission on Wednesday ordered re-poll in two stations and adjourned voting in 22 others in Maharashtra after Tuesday's Assembly elections.
The re-poll has been ordered at one station each in Nagpur and Ichalkaranji constituencies.
Voting has been adjourned in 13 polling stations in Aheri constituency, seven in Armori and two in Gadchiroli constituency. The resumed polling would now be held on Thursday.
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorist Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha