Re-poll ordered in two Maharashtra polling stations
The re-polling would be held on Thursday.
New Delhi: The Election Commission on Wednesday ordered re-poll in two stations and adjourned voting in 22 others in Maharashtra after Tuesday's Assembly elections.
The re-poll has been ordered at one station each in Nagpur and Ichalkaranji constituencies.
Voting has been adjourned in 13 polling stations in Aheri constituency, seven in Armori and two in Gadchiroli constituency. The resumed polling would now be held on Thursday.
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army