Re-poll ordered in two Maharashtra polling stations
The re-polling would be held on Thursday.
New Delhi: The Election Commission on Wednesday ordered re-poll in two stations and adjourned voting in 22 others in Maharashtra after Tuesday's Assembly elections.
The re-poll has been ordered at one station each in Nagpur and Ichalkaranji constituencies.
Voting has been adjourned in 13 polling stations in Aheri constituency, seven in Armori and two in Gadchiroli constituency. The resumed polling would now be held on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More