DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Re-poll ordered in two Maharashtra polling stations
The re-polling would be held on Thursday.
New Delhi: The Election Commission on Wednesday ordered re-poll in two stations and adjourned voting in 22 others in Maharashtra after Tuesday's Assembly elections.
The re-poll has been ordered at one station each in Nagpur and Ichalkaranji constituencies.
Voting has been adjourned in 13 polling stations in Aheri constituency, seven in Armori and two in Gadchiroli constituency. The resumed polling would now be held on Thursday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet