DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ready for debate on FDI issue: Coal Minister Jaiswal
Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal alleged that the BJP was unnecessarily protesting in the name of FDI.
Sambhal: Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal has alleged that the BJP and other Opposition parties were not allowing Parliament to proceed on the issue of FDI even though the government was ready for a debate. Talking to the reporters in Sambhal Jaiswal, who came to attend the concluding ceremony of Kalki mahotsava on Friday night, said, the government was ready for for a debate under rule 184 but the BJP and other Opposition parties were stalling Parliament.
He alleged that the BJP was unnecessarily protesting in the name of FDI and coal block allotment, even when the states have been given a free hand whether they implement FDI or not. Jaiswal said, he wanted to question those opposing FDI whether any debate was conducted on such issue under the rule during NDA regime. "If it's not bullying then what it is," he said.
The minister alleged that the BJP's statement on 2G issue was laughable and smells of conspiracy. He said that whether its 2G or coal block allotment, CAG report was not completely correct and he alleged, a conspiracy to defame the government.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?