DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rectify mistakes, manifesto asks Left workers
Funds for the development of tribals, SCs and minorities will be doubled.
Kolkata: West Bengal's ruling Left Front on Wednesday asked its workers to rectify mistakes, check corruption, nepotism and misbehaviour with the masses.
"The main reason behind the success of the Left Front is the Left movement. But there are a few flaws which we have committed. We need to check those flaws. We need to involve in an endless movement to eradicate nepotism, corruption and misbehaviour with the masses," said the Left Front manifesto released Wednesday.
"We have to free all the sections of the state government from corruption. The police and the administration have to lend a patient hearing to the proposals and advice the people's representative of all the parties," said the manifesto.
It said that the funds for the development of tribals, scheduled castes, and minorities will be doubled.
The funds for the development of the Sunderbans and the western zone of the state will also be doubled, it said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar