Relations with coalition will remain good: Rajnath
Singh was speaking on the sidelines of the Dalit Samman Samelan organised here to mark the 122nd birth anniversary of Dr BR Ambedkar.
New Delhi: In the backdrop of NDA ally JD(U)'s attack on Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Rajnath Singh on Sunday said relationship with coalition partners will "remain good". "Our relationships with all the coalition partners were good, are good and will remain good," he told reporters in Delhi without elaborating when asked about his reaction to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's criticism of Modi.
Singh was speaking on the sidelines of the Dalit Samman Samelan organised here to mark the 122nd birth anniversary of Dr BR Ambedkar. Referring to reports in media of the government's alleged interference in CBI report on the coal block allocation issue, the BJP chief said, "Present regime of the government is playing with the constitutional authorities". He said BJP will raise the issue in both Houses of Parliament.
Addressing the Dalit Samman Samelan, Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, said, "We should celebrate this day as a day of harmony. I urge that Dalits should be treated like younger brothers by all the sections of society."
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- Akhilesh Will Be CM, Ready to Give it in Writing on Stamp Paper, Says an Emotional Shivpal
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18