DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Relations with coalition will remain good: Rajnath
Singh was speaking on the sidelines of the Dalit Samman Samelan organised here to mark the 122nd birth anniversary of Dr BR Ambedkar.
New Delhi: In the backdrop of NDA ally JD(U)'s attack on Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, BJP President Rajnath Singh on Sunday said relationship with coalition partners will "remain good". "Our relationships with all the coalition partners were good, are good and will remain good," he told reporters in Delhi without elaborating when asked about his reaction to Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's criticism of Modi.
Singh was speaking on the sidelines of the Dalit Samman Samelan organised here to mark the 122nd birth anniversary of Dr BR Ambedkar. Referring to reports in media of the government's alleged interference in CBI report on the coal block allocation issue, the BJP chief said, "Present regime of the government is playing with the constitutional authorities". He said BJP will raise the issue in both Houses of Parliament.
Addressing the Dalit Samman Samelan, Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, said, "We should celebrate this day as a day of harmony. I urge that Dalits should be treated like younger brothers by all the sections of society."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere