Resign and seek fresh mandate, BJP tells Nitish Kumar
BJP leader Gopinath Munde alleged that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's pullout from the NDA was a drama to attract Muslim votes.
Mumbai: BJP's deputy leader in the Lok Sabha Gopinath Munde on Sunday demanded that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar should resign and seek a fresh mandate from the people.
"The people of Bihar had voted for the NDA and not for Nitish alone. He has betrayed not only the NDA but also the people. He should resign and seek a fresh mandate," Munde said in a statement.
Munde alleged that Nitish's pullout from the NDA was a drama to attract Muslim votes. "Nitish has been with the NDA for 17 years. Modi is part of the BJP since then. Why the opposition to Modi now," Munde asked.
He wondered why Nitish, who considered himself an Other Backward Class (OBC) leader opposed Narendra Modi who is also from an OBC community.
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- Rock On 2: Meet The Band Members of The Magik
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- Dear Krushna Abhishek, why are you sticking to Kapil Sharma's brand of humour we want to get rid of?
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18