DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Resign and seek fresh mandate, BJP tells Nitish Kumar
BJP leader Gopinath Munde alleged that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's pullout from the NDA was a drama to attract Muslim votes.
Mumbai: BJP's deputy leader in the Lok Sabha Gopinath Munde on Sunday demanded that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar should resign and seek a fresh mandate from the people.
"The people of Bihar had voted for the NDA and not for Nitish alone. He has betrayed not only the NDA but also the people. He should resign and seek a fresh mandate," Munde said in a statement.
Munde alleged that Nitish's pullout from the NDA was a drama to attract Muslim votes. "Nitish has been with the NDA for 17 years. Modi is part of the BJP since then. Why the opposition to Modi now," Munde asked.
He wondered why Nitish, who considered himself an Other Backward Class (OBC) leader opposed Narendra Modi who is also from an OBC community.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?