DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RJD asks Modi to quit as Gujarat CM
Modi should be charged with "mass murder" and tried by the court for it said .
Patna: RJD on Sunday demanded resignation of the Gujarat Chief Minister in the wake of a senior IPS officer alleging that Narendra Modi had allowed Hindus to "vent their anger" during the 2002 clashes.
"Modi's role in the post-Godhra Gujarat riots case has been proved beyond an iota of doubt following the revelation by the senior police official. The latter should quit the chief ministership to allow the ongoing investigation by SIT to carry on without being influenced by him," RJD spokesman Shakeel Ahmed Khan told reporters.
Modi, he said, should be charged with "mass murder" and tried by the court for it.
But the Gujarat Chief Minister was allowed to be at large despite his "complicity" in the Gujarat riots.
Khan sought to embarrass ruling JD(U), a major constituent of NDA, by demanding that the party clarify its stand on the Gujarat riots following Bhatt's affidavit.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar should also speak up and clarify his stand on the sensitive issue, he added.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player