DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RJD nominee Raghuvansh has land, house but no policy
According to his affidavit Raghuvansh has no pending case against him.
Patna: Union Minister for Rural Development Raghuvansh Prasad Singh, the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) nominee from Vaishali, has Rs 11,638 in his bank account and does not possess any insurance policy, share or bonds.
In his affidavit to the returning officer of Vaishali, Singh said that he was in possession of agricultural land worth Rs 36.69 lakh and a house at Kautilyanagar in Patna, worth Rs 12 lakh.
Singh who has a Maruti Zen car owes Rs 2,14,137 to BSNL as telephone dues and Rs 94,137 to MTNL for which he is fighting a case.
No case is pending against him in any court of law across the country, Singh decalred in his affidavit.
According to the document, his wife is in the possession of 100 gm of gold worth Rs 1.5 lakh and silver ornaments of 200 gm worth Rs 4,400.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics