RPN Singh travels in DTC buses to review security
RPN Singh also interacted with fellow travellers and listened to their suggestions about improving the bus services as well as security.
New Delhi: Union Minister of State for Home RPN Singh travelled in DTC buses at night to check security for common people especially women, in the wake of the brutal gangrape and killing of a 23-year-old girl in New Delhi in December.
Singh travelled in the buses on Wednesday night for at least three hours in different routes and reviewed the security being provided along the routes and bus stops.
He also interacted with fellow travellers and listened to their suggestions about improving the bus services as well as security. Singh also gave instructions to police on a few occasions.
The minister's exercise was part of government's efforts to improve the security in the national capital after the December 16 gangrape of the paramedic student in a moving us.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her