RS discusses Delhi gangrape, Rajeev Shukla seen smiling
He stood up to answer the question raised by the Opposition MP, but started to smile amidst the opposition uproar.
New Delhi: The brutal assault and gangrape of a 23-year-old paramedical student from Dehra Dun in the national capital on Sunday night rocked Parliament on Tuesday with MPs cutting across party lines demanding the strictest possible action against the culprits.
When MPs were discussing the incident in the Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajeev Shukla was seen smiling. Shukla's smiling face showed how seriously the minister was taking the discussion on the heinous crime.
Shukla's insensitiveness was caught on camera while he was answering questions on the critical issue raised by BJP MP Maya Singh in the Rajya Sabha. He stood up to answer the question raised by the Opposition MP, but started to smile amidst the opposition uproar.
The 23-year-old girl raped by several men and her male friend brutally beaten up inside a private chartered bus and later both were thrown out. The girl is in a critical condition and is battling for life in a Delhi hospital.
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18