DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RS discusses Delhi gangrape, Rajeev Shukla seen smiling
He stood up to answer the question raised by the Opposition MP, but started to smile amidst the opposition uproar.
New Delhi: The brutal assault and gangrape of a 23-year-old paramedical student from Dehra Dun in the national capital on Sunday night rocked Parliament on Tuesday with MPs cutting across party lines demanding the strictest possible action against the culprits.
When MPs were discussing the incident in the Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajeev Shukla was seen smiling. Shukla's smiling face showed how seriously the minister was taking the discussion on the heinous crime.
Shukla's insensitiveness was caught on camera while he was answering questions on the critical issue raised by BJP MP Maya Singh in the Rajya Sabha. He stood up to answer the question raised by the Opposition MP, but started to smile amidst the opposition uproar.
The 23-year-old girl raped by several men and her male friend brutally beaten up inside a private chartered bus and later both were thrown out. The girl is in a critical condition and is battling for life in a Delhi hospital.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise