DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RSS, AAP workers clash in Varanasi; FIR lodged
An FIR has been lodged by the RSS at Lanka police station, Varanasi.
Varanasi: Volunteers of the Aam Aadmi Party and workers of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh clashed on Saturday evening in Varanasi at the latter's office.
Going by BJP's version, AAP volunteers pelted stones at the RSS office. Following which the Sangh workers retaliated by chasing them and hurling back stones at them.
The AAP, however, says that its members were attacked by the BJP when they were crossing the RSS office. An FIR has been lodged by the RSS at Lanka police station, Varanasi.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi