RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat likely to meet Advani today
This will be the first meeting between Advani and Bhagwat after the former had withdrawn his resignation.
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is likely to meet senior BJP leader L K Advani on Wednesday and hold one-on-one meetings with other party leaders to discuss the recent political developments.
This will be the first meeting between LK Advani and Mohan Bhagwat after the former had withdrawn his resignation from all party posts on June 11 at the behest of the RSS chief.
Advani was unhappy with the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as head of the BJP Election Campaign Committee at the Goa conclave.
Modi met Advani on Tuesday in an apparent bid to mollify him after the bitter acrimony over his elevation.
Meanwhile, former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari met Mohan Bhagwat at the RSS office in Keshavkunj here.
BJP President Rajnath Singh and other leaders are also likely to call on Bhagwat.
- India vs New Zealand Live: Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series, Regain No.1 Spot
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
- Uran Terror Alert: Police Release Sketches of 2 Suspects
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18