DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat likely to meet Advani today
This will be the first meeting between Advani and Bhagwat after the former had withdrawn his resignation.
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is likely to meet senior BJP leader L K Advani on Wednesday and hold one-on-one meetings with other party leaders to discuss the recent political developments.
This will be the first meeting between LK Advani and Mohan Bhagwat after the former had withdrawn his resignation from all party posts on June 11 at the behest of the RSS chief.
Advani was unhappy with the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as head of the BJP Election Campaign Committee at the Goa conclave.
Modi met Advani on Tuesday in an apparent bid to mollify him after the bitter acrimony over his elevation.
Meanwhile, former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari met Mohan Bhagwat at the RSS office in Keshavkunj here.
BJP President Rajnath Singh and other leaders are also likely to call on Bhagwat.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande