RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat likely to meet Advani today
This will be the first meeting between Advani and Bhagwat after the former had withdrawn his resignation.
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat is likely to meet senior BJP leader L K Advani on Wednesday and hold one-on-one meetings with other party leaders to discuss the recent political developments.
This will be the first meeting between LK Advani and Mohan Bhagwat after the former had withdrawn his resignation from all party posts on June 11 at the behest of the RSS chief.
Advani was unhappy with the elevation of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as head of the BJP Election Campaign Committee at the Goa conclave.
Modi met Advani on Tuesday in an apparent bid to mollify him after the bitter acrimony over his elevation.
Meanwhile, former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari met Mohan Bhagwat at the RSS office in Keshavkunj here.
BJP President Rajnath Singh and other leaders are also likely to call on Bhagwat.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It