Jaipur: BJP chief Rajnath Singh to attend RSS meet
resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
Jaipur: BJP President Rajnath Singh will attend the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) meeting that began in Jaipur on Friday. A resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
The three-day meeting of Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha is being held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS's Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers are participating. "It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya said.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border