DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaipur: BJP chief Rajnath Singh to attend RSS meet
resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
Jaipur: BJP President Rajnath Singh will attend the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) meeting that began in Jaipur on Friday. A resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
The three-day meeting of Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha is being held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS's Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers are participating. "It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya said.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere