Jaipur: BJP chief Rajnath Singh to attend RSS meet
resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
Jaipur: BJP President Rajnath Singh will attend the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) meeting that began in Jaipur on Friday. A resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
The three-day meeting of Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha is being held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS's Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers are participating. "It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya said.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Parched Trailer Gives Closer Look at Rajasthani Rural Womanhood
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tannishtha Chatterjee Win Big at LIFFI
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager