Jaipur: BJP chief Rajnath Singh to attend RSS meet
resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
Jaipur: BJP President Rajnath Singh will attend the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) meeting that began in Jaipur on Friday. A resolution will be passed seeking protection of Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan after regular reports of temple demolitions and forced conversions.
The three-day meeting of Akhil Bhartiya Pratinidhi Sabha is being held in Jamdoli area where presidents, secretaries and organising secretaries of the RSS's Prant, 1400 workers and office bearers are participating. "It has been decided to bring and pass a resolution in the meeting, seeking protection for Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan," RSS Prachar Pramukh Manmohan Vaidya said.
He said that several issues related to current scenario of the country will be discussed in the meeting.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion