RSS' Teachings Helped Launch Anti-terror Operation Across LoC: Subramanian Swamy
File photo of BJP MP Subramanian Swamy. (Reuters)
Ahmedabad: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on Tuesday came out in support of Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar over his statement giving credit to "RSS teaching" for the decision to launch surgical strikes on terror camps inside PoK saying the Hindutva outfit provides training to take risks.
Swamy said RSS indeed provides training to take risks and this helped while taking a call on launching the anti-terror operation on September 29.
"The training of taking risks that RSS provides (helped in surgical strikes). (Prime Minister) Modi took risk (through surgical strikes)," he said.
Parrikar yesterday said "may be the RSS teaching was at the core" of the decision to launch cross-LoC raids.
Swamy, a former Union Law Minister, also referred to a US operation in Iran in which all American soldiers were killed and said this contributed in then President Jimmy Carter losing election.
The Rajya Sabha MP criticised Congress for seeking proof of surgical strikes. "It is not good for Congress to repeat Pakistan's propaganda (by asking proof of surgical strikes)."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- 'Uthappa Needed Convincing Before Changing his Batting Stance'
- Kareena, Karisma, Malaika, Amrita Step Out In Style For Brunch, See Pics
- Honor 8 Pro First Look: The 6GB RAM Competitor to OnePlus 3t
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It