RSS' Vision of Development Will be Vision of India: Bhagwat
File photo of RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat (Courtesy: Getty)
Jaipur: RSS's vision, which is for the development of humanity, will be the vision of the country in future, the organisation's chief Mohan Bhagwat said on Sunday.
Addressing the volunteers in Bhilwara, Bhagwat said that RSS's vision was for the overall development of humanity and the world and this was going to the be the vision of the country in future.
He asked the RSS workers to work with dedication to take the country to new heights and to make the nation prosper.
"Solution to the problems will be there when the society is made good and this is the vision of the RSS," he said.
He said that when the Sangh's work will expand, the society will grow and prosper.
"In order to unite the entire society and to develop the nation, we will have to unite our rivals and take them too along with us," he said.
Bhagwat was speaking at a function held on the concluding day of his four-day visit to Bhilwara. Other leaders and functionaries of the organisation were also present in the meeting which was attended by close to 10,000 volunteers who were clad in the new uniform.
Recommended For You
- High on actionRaees: Shah Rukh Khan Is Undeniably Impressive in New Promo
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- World RecordSubstitute Bangladesh Wicketkeeper Imrul Kayes Sets World Record
- inside storyLack of Hotel Room Delays Virat and Co Arrival in Cuttack