Running political party no cakewalk: BJP to Team Anna
Senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu said it was not going to be easy for the activists in their new role.
Hyderabad: Commenting on Team Anna's announcement to form a political party, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Saturday said it was not going to be easy for the activists in their new role.
"In a democracy, everyone has the right to form political party, but it is not easy to sustain it and make it a success," said Naidu, talking to reporters.
A party needs an ideology, credible and effective leadership, dedicated workers and solutions to the challenges before the country, he said.
Naidu also said that Loksatta party in Andhra Pradesh was an example of how a movement against corruption transforms itself into a political party.
Attacking the UPA government, Naidu said it had failed on all fronts, people were fed up, and looking for alternative. NDA would come to power in the Centre in 2014, he said.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test