DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Running political party no cakewalk: BJP to Team Anna
Senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu said it was not going to be easy for the activists in their new role.
Hyderabad: Commenting on Team Anna's announcement to form a political party, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Saturday said it was not going to be easy for the activists in their new role.
"In a democracy, everyone has the right to form political party, but it is not easy to sustain it and make it a success," said Naidu, talking to reporters.
A party needs an ideology, credible and effective leadership, dedicated workers and solutions to the challenges before the country, he said.
Naidu also said that Loksatta party in Andhra Pradesh was an example of how a movement against corruption transforms itself into a political party.
Attacking the UPA government, Naidu said it had failed on all fronts, people were fed up, and looking for alternative. NDA would come to power in the Centre in 2014, he said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa