Lokayukta Court summons Sadananda Gowda, wife
Sadananda Gowda and his wife have been summoned to appear before court on October 24.
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court has summoned former Karnataka chief minister Sadananda Gowda and his wife in a land irregularity case. They have been summoned to appear before court on October 24.
Sadananda Gowda resigned as the Karnataka Chief Minister earlier this year after immense pressure from the BS Yeddyurappa camp.
Yedyurappa loyalist Jagadish Shettar replaced Gowda as the Chief Minister.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion