Lokayukta Court summons Sadananda Gowda, wife
Sadananda Gowda and his wife have been summoned to appear before court on October 24.
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court has summoned former Karnataka chief minister Sadananda Gowda and his wife in a land irregularity case. They have been summoned to appear before court on October 24.
Sadananda Gowda resigned as the Karnataka Chief Minister earlier this year after immense pressure from the BS Yeddyurappa camp.
Yedyurappa loyalist Jagadish Shettar replaced Gowda as the Chief Minister.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson