DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IMG deallocates coal block operated by Sancheti
Of all of the 19 blocks in the government sector in Chhattisgarh, eight have been deallocated.
New Delhi: There is more trouble for BJP President Nitin Gadkari's aide Ajay Sancheti. Sources in the coal ministry say that the Inter Ministerial Group has deallocated a coal block in Chhattisgarh where Sancheti was a mine developer and operator.
The block belonged to the Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation. Of all of the 19 blocks in the government sector, eight have been deallocated.
This is a significant considering Chhattisgarh is a BJP-ruled state. The Inter Ministerial Group will meet again after Diwali.
Ajay Sancheti has reacted to the inter ministerial panel deallocating the coal block in Chhattisgarh being developed by him. He said, "I have personally nothing to do with this deal. This was between the state government and a state owned PSU."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?