IMG deallocates coal block operated by Sancheti
Of all of the 19 blocks in the government sector in Chhattisgarh, eight have been deallocated.
New Delhi: There is more trouble for BJP President Nitin Gadkari's aide Ajay Sancheti. Sources in the coal ministry say that the Inter Ministerial Group has deallocated a coal block in Chhattisgarh where Sancheti was a mine developer and operator.
The block belonged to the Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation. Of all of the 19 blocks in the government sector, eight have been deallocated.
This is a significant considering Chhattisgarh is a BJP-ruled state. The Inter Ministerial Group will meet again after Diwali.
Ajay Sancheti has reacted to the inter ministerial panel deallocating the coal block in Chhattisgarh being developed by him. He said, "I have personally nothing to do with this deal. This was between the state government and a state owned PSU."
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Bangladesh vs England Live Score: 1st Test, Day 1 in Chittagong
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Pep Guardiola Denies Trying to Take Messi, Neymar to Manchester City
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Trump Refuses to Say He Will Accept Election Results