IMG deallocates coal block operated by Sancheti
Of all of the 19 blocks in the government sector in Chhattisgarh, eight have been deallocated.
New Delhi: There is more trouble for BJP President Nitin Gadkari's aide Ajay Sancheti. Sources in the coal ministry say that the Inter Ministerial Group has deallocated a coal block in Chhattisgarh where Sancheti was a mine developer and operator.
The block belonged to the Chhattisgarh Mineral Development Corporation. Of all of the 19 blocks in the government sector, eight have been deallocated.
This is a significant considering Chhattisgarh is a BJP-ruled state. The Inter Ministerial Group will meet again after Diwali.
Ajay Sancheti has reacted to the inter ministerial panel deallocating the coal block in Chhattisgarh being developed by him. He said, "I have personally nothing to do with this deal. This was between the state government and a state owned PSU."
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar