J&K sarpanch death: State govt hints at political rivalry
MOS for Home Sajjad Kitchloo said that the government was examining if internal rivalry could have led to killing of sarpanch Javeed Wani.
Srinagar: Two days after a sarpanch was shot dead in the Kashmir Valley, the state government has now said that it could have been the result of political rivalry.
MOS for Home Sajjad Kichloo said that the government was examining if internal rivalry between panchayati members could have led to killing of sarpanch Javeed Wani.
The two bodyguards of the sarpanch and a few others, including the deputy sarpanch from Kalantara, have been arrested in the case.
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna