J&K sarpanch death: State govt hints at political rivalry
MOS for Home Sajjad Kitchloo said that the government was examining if internal rivalry could have led to killing of sarpanch Javeed Wani.
Srinagar: Two days after a sarpanch was shot dead in the Kashmir Valley, the state government has now said that it could have been the result of political rivalry.
MOS for Home Sajjad Kichloo said that the government was examining if internal rivalry between panchayati members could have led to killing of sarpanch Javeed Wani.
The two bodyguards of the sarpanch and a few others, including the deputy sarpanch from Kalantara, have been arrested in the case.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner