DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
DA case: SC to hear Jagan Mohan's bail plea
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose the YSR Congress chief's bail plea.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court will on Friday hear the bail plea of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in the alleged disproportionate assets scam.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose Jagan's bail plea.
The case is being probed by the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet