DA case: SC to hear Jagan Mohan's bail plea
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose the YSR Congress chief's bail plea.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court will on Friday hear the bail plea of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in the alleged disproportionate assets scam.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose Jagan's bail plea.
The case is being probed by the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast