DA case: SC to hear Jagan Mohan's bail plea
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose the YSR Congress chief's bail plea.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court will on Friday hear the bail plea of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in the alleged disproportionate assets scam.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose Jagan's bail plea.
The case is being probed by the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
- SAARC Summit Decision on Saturday, Pakistan Remains Defiant
- Pakistan to go Ahead With SAARC Summit Despite Boycott by Members
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager