DA case: SC to hear Jagan Mohan's bail plea
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose the YSR Congress chief's bail plea.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court will on Friday hear the bail plea of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in the alleged disproportionate assets scam.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is expected to oppose Jagan's bail plea.
The case is being probed by the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate (ED).
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner