DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajiv Gandhi killing: SC to hear assassins' plea
The convicts have also petitioned the Madras HC to set aside the President's order that rejected their mercy pleas.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Tuesday will hear a plea by the convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case. The convicts are reportedly seeking that the case be tried in the apex court.
Meanwhile, the Madras High Court will also hear another petition by them seeking the setting aside of the President's order that rejected their mercy pleas.
The convicts are pleading that the Madras High Court commute their life sentence to life imprisonment.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa