Rajiv Gandhi killing: SC to hear assassins' plea
The convicts have also petitioned the Madras HC to set aside the President's order that rejected their mercy pleas.
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Tuesday will hear a plea by the convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case. The convicts are reportedly seeking that the case be tried in the apex court.
Meanwhile, the Madras High Court will also hear another petition by them seeking the setting aside of the President's order that rejected their mercy pleas.
The convicts are pleading that the Madras High Court commute their life sentence to life imprisonment.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines